I am

 

I read

 

Previous Posts

 

Archives

 

Powered by Blogger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Shhh.....

It's just past 7:30, and no one is up yet.

Randall's long gone for his early morning prayer meeting.

I just set a box out the back door for delivery to the recycling bin, and I stood there for a few minutes.

It smells like rain.

The birds are making nice bird sounds.

The wind chime is just barely tinkling.

mmmmm

I wish the kettle had already boiled and the tea was ready and the children didn't have school today so nobody would be descending on the kitchen in half an hour looking for breakfast and making grouchy children noises....

I think I'd escape to the gaze-bo and sip my tea and smell the rain in the air and listen to the birds.

posted by Lauralea | 7:35 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Janine said...

What you just posted.. sounds like a perfect morning moment. Glad you could enjoy it!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

make a cup for me too....

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
        Drycold Designed ©2005 Lauralea Friesen