I am

 

I read

 

Previous Posts

 

Archives

 

Powered by Blogger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

Friday, May 27, 2005

And In THIS Corner...

O.K.

So, now I've added "Social Convenor" and "Mediation Services" to my list of duties.

We have a NEW driver in the house.

Yay Hillary!

Unfortunately, this puts us back to the 2 on 1 people to vehicle ratio we were at before we got the little red car.

Mom, Dad said if I got my license I could go to a movie tomorrow night.

Mom, I've made plans to go for coffee with my friend.

Two girls, who both have designs on l'auto.

So, now it's WAY past the time I had designated for retirement, and I think I have them sorted out.

To Dad, to clear THIS idea.

To Daughter #1, to present the plan.

To Daughter #2, to confirm the plan.

Back to Dad, with Daughter #2's concessions.

Back to Daughter #1, with the proposed new plan.

Back to Dad with Daughter #1's concessions.

Back to Daughter #2 with Daughter #1's concerns.

Back to Daughter #1 with Daughter #2's new offer...

Well, you get the picture.

I think they, the Daughters, were picking up my "you'd better start bending, or you'll not go anywhere" vibes.

I think it's settled.

GOOD NIGHT.

posted by Lauralea | 11:35 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Na. I was just getting tired of your "freaking out" vibes.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Linea said...

You obviously need a conference room - just to save on your energy Lauralea.

7:22 AM  
Blogger LJE said...

i think the way my parents did it was "ok, this car is available for you guys to use tonight...if you both want it, figure out how to share."

Which sometimes ended in fights, but also helped us learn compromise and working together.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
        Drycold Designed ©2005 Lauralea Friesen