I am

 

I read

 

Previous Posts

 

Archives

 

Powered by Blogger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Mother Love

Johanna is still barking like an asthmatic seal.

Poor thing.

I also suffered from seasonal allergies, which tended to lead to bronchial infections.

Spring and Fall.

My mother, bless her, used to come to me in the middle of the night bringing cough medicine when I, in my weakened state would be hacking and choking.

I used to think she did it because she loved me.

Now I know.

I was keeping her awake.

posted by Lauralea | 7:38 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger LJE said...

things you don't learn until you're a mother yourself?

9:10 AM  
Blogger Toni Ertl said...

That gave both us and one of our visitors today a real laugh. It's exactly Sarah's sense of humour.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

so, so soooooo true! :)

2:50 PM  
Blogger Dixie Vandersluys said...

LOL

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
        Drycold Designed ©2005 Lauralea Friesen