I am

 

I read

 

Previous Posts

 

Archives

 

Powered by Blogger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

Saturday, May 28, 2005

He Said... She Said...

I have to get this in before THE MAN.

In the course of sorting out the vehicles, it transpired that I drove the red car to Hillary's work place, and Randall and Johanna followed in the van. Then we drove Johanna to HER work place, and while we were downtown, decided to stop for a drink.

We went into Zellers. I, a respectable 10 paces behind.

Maybe more like 5 paces.

O.K., I was tailgating, and when we got to the door, he pushed it to go through.

I thought he was pushing it open.

I followed.

One problem.

The door pulls open.

Consequently, my face came into violent contact with his elbow. (He having moved into door pulling mode.)

Now, today I am struggling with Johanna's friendly germs. She's been sharing, and they seem to have finally been caught.

I am in a physically weakened condition.

That's the only way I can explain it.

I got the giggles.

I wiggled my nose to make sure it still worked.

It did.

I kept laughing, and started snorting...

Randall quickly moved ahead of me for disassociation purposes.

All the way through Zellers, and halfway through the mall to the food court.

Laughing so hard I was crying.

Snorting.

I think I scared a couple of teenagers.

Probably thought I was some raving loony out on day parole.

I'm better now...













But I think he's given me a permanent snort.

posted by Lauralea | 4:02 PM

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are so funny! Thanks for that happy story...

4:56 PM  
Blogger becky said...

Snorters untie! (er, unite.)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Just be thankful, if it were jeff, he would have broken it....and then made fun of it for the next 25+ years.

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think somebody's a Bitter Betty...

11:33 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

hey Joh....it's not nice to call names, especially after you just asked me for all my hand me downs.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How I would love to have been there (to participate). I could have snorted along with you...and we could have made funny, loud, finger-pointing comments about the man walking ahead of us who made us laugh and snort in the first place. hee hee

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Bitter Betty"! That's funny. I'm going to have to remember that.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
        Drycold Designed ©2005 Lauralea Friesen