I am

 

I read

 

Previous Posts

 

Archives

 

Powered by Blogger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Well, It WAS Quiet....

I was just about to blog about how quiet and lovely it was

And then Thomas started to drum on his emaciated frontal region...

He's too skinny by half.

It has been very quiet the past few days.

Hillary has been working.

Micah has been abducted by aliens.

Well, his out-of-town friend Ryan, and Ryan's Aunt and Uncle.

Johanna has been evacuated these three days.

Just my old man and me.

And Thomas.

And Thomas' stomach-drum.

I gotta say I'm liking the quiet.

And Thomas is passing to and fro, and every time he stops and sees "quiet"

He drums on his stomach.

What a pest.

Mr. Big Cheesy Grin is on his way to the shower, so I'll have a few minutes peace from the stomach slapping sounds.

I'm on my way to the kitchen to make

KEY LIME PIE.

Randall's been eyeing them in the stores for several weeks now.

I will give it a try for our company tomorrow.

I am VERY excited because I had a brilliant brain wave.

And it didn't even hurt.

Not much.

I am going to attempt a diabetic Key Lime Pie.

If it works, well, let's just say life will never be the same.

It'll be much more limey.

posted by Lauralea | 11:56 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger becky said...

Mmmm! Can't wait!

Hey, you'd be so proud of me -- I made sugar-free cutout cookies and frosting yesterday. They were shaped like little pink maple leaves. :)

See you tomorrow!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Lauralea said...

Sounds yummy!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
        Drycold Designed ©2005 Lauralea Friesen