I am

 

I read

 

Previous Posts

 

Archives

 

Powered by Blogger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

Saturday, June 25, 2005

All Done

I give you The Dress.

She did well.

I'm not sure about the whole "Grand March" thing though.

Kind of like a beauty pageant for academics.

And not so academics.

I thought they should have also had the swim suit competition.

Would have gone well with the hypnotist!

(I almost typed "hypnotits".

Must be time for bed, because I thought that was funny!)

So now the girl's off to the After Grad Drunk Fest.

We wouldn't buy her any alcohol tickets, much to her annoyance.

I told her we're responsible parents.

And the legal drinking age here is 19.

And she's not even 18 til September.

Safe Grad.

Don't get me started.

On a positive note, my husband bought me a .ca

Should that be said "dotka", or "dot-cee-ay"?

I like "dotka".

I don't know where "lauralea.ca" will come into play, but I'm it!

Ciao.

posted by Lauralea | 11:39 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm envious. I've got one dress finished (I hope - the final try on will be this afternoon), and one 3/4 finished - Grade 8 "farewell", they don't call it grad. I was up at 6 this morning working on them, but will be so happy to be done! I think I've done 6 fittings on the one dress.

11:56 AM  
Blogger polarpegs said...

was the .ca in recognition of raising really smart kids??? referring back to randall's comments. Great Job on the dress by the way. I am sure looked as stunning in person as she did in the pics

6:18 PM  
Blogger becky said...

You always manage to make me laugh out loud at my monitor -- which makes me feel self-conscious, even when I'm by myself, which then causes me to laugh again. I love it!

Anyway, I gave your website address to my mom back in the States (she loves it), so your fanbase is a-building! :)

p.s. See you Sunday!

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
        Drycold Designed ©2005 Lauralea Friesen