I am

 

I read

 

Previous Posts

 

Archives

 

Powered by Blogger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Interesting Quiz

I took the Theological World View quiz.

I seem to have my world views backward from my husband, the pastor.

What do you think that means?


You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavily by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


86%

Emergent/Postmodern


71%

Neo orthodox


64%

Reformed Evangelical


54%

Fundamentalist


50%

Classical Liberal


50%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


39%

Modern Liberal


36%

Roman Catholic


32%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

posted by Lauralea | 9:11 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger Toni Ertl said...

It probably means you're sound.

;-)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I'm the same as you.....so obviously we are right and randy is wrong....

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teehee.

I turned out a fundamental (60%) postmodernist (86%).

what does THAT mean?

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
        Drycold Designed ©2005 Lauralea Friesen