I am

 

I read

 

Previous Posts

 

Archives

 

Powered by Blogger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I've Been Tagged?!

Seems there's a Blogger Book- Tag goin' on.

I've been tagged.

Does that make me it?

I've done T.V. tag, and Tree Tag... Frozen Tag, and Leap Frog Tag, but never Book Tag.

It seems to be about counting books, and making lists of your favorite books, and what you're reading....

Now, may I make my tag list first, and then do the counting, or do I have to do the counting and then make the list?

Is your list supposed to be made up of people who read your blog, or people who's blog you read, or people who you need to get back at for parking in your spot?

Just wondering.

posted by Lauralea | 10:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
        Drycold Designed ©2005 Lauralea Friesen