I am

 

I read

 

Previous Posts

 

Archives

 

Powered by Blogger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

Monday, June 06, 2005

All Passengers Please Disembark

O.K.

The cruise is over.

The vacation has come to an end.

The holiday buck stops here.

It's Monday morning.

Alarms have rung.

Muffins are being baked.

Lunches need to be made.

I will NOT lose another day to feeling yuck.

I refuse to give in to the germs any more.

I am revolting.

On so many levels.

(If I brush my teeth and comb my hair and keep my nose wiped and don't let my eye get full of puss it's not SO bad!)

Actually, since I put the pink eye drops to work the eyes have it. (or don't as the case may be)

Nose is much better...

...Cough is still lingering, and throat glands still want to be sore and a bit swollen... but nothing a little decongestant and Tylenol can't fix.

So, as of NOW, the cruise ship stops here.

No more free ride.

Just don't tell the children. Let's ease back into it gently, shall we?

posted by Lauralea | 7:50 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger becky said...

Get well soon!

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
        Drycold Designed ©2005 Lauralea Friesen