I am

 

I read

 

Previous Posts

 

Archives

 

Powered by Blogger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Slow Drying Paint

Well, they noticed.

I was hoping that they wouldn't, but they did.

Four years ago they came for a farewell meal.

They were moving back to England, to take up a youth ministry there.

I had been painting the kitchen.

In honor of their last meal with us, I finished painting the last wall.

Half of it.

It's a central wall, that continues the length of the house, from the kitchen, becoming the hallway wall.

I painted til just past the kitchen, where it starts to become hallway.



They've come to Canada for a visit.

We had them for dinner today.

They noticed.

Four years later, the wall is still waiting to be finished.

Pathetic.

posted by Lauralea | 5:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
        Drycold Designed ©2005 Lauralea Friesen