I am

 

I read

 

Previous Posts

 

Archives

 

Powered by Blogger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Alright. I Admit It.

I'm sick.

The down-sides?

Pink Eye. Sore throat. Every gland and crevice north of my armpits swollen and full of mucus. Head ache from coughing. Whiplash neck ache from coughing. Stomach cramps from coughing.

The upsides?

Don't feel guilty about doing nothing. My friend brought supper just 'cause she loves me. Another friend fed me Fishermen's Friends (good cherry ones) at the band concert to combat the cough. Kind, concerned looks from the husband and kids.

Had to skip out of a meeting this afternoon. Will stay home from the talent assembly tomorrow morning. I DID go to the band concert tonight, but only because Husband had another meeting he had to be at.

Time to go finish my tea, take the extra strength Dimetapp and hit the elevated pillows.

posted by Lauralea | 9:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
        Drycold Designed ©2005 Lauralea Friesen