I am

 

I read

 

Previous Posts

 

Archives

 

Powered by Blogger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

Friday, June 10, 2005

Adding to the "Blogroll"

There are several places I go every day to visit. I added Dixie a while ago, but I've also been getting to know and appreciate Lynette (Lyn), Christy and Robin. I'm not good with computer language, but I'm crafty- (like a fox!) and I've found that if I add copying, cutting, pasting etc., to my one web-world skill of adding a link I am able to put these names on the side there. I looked for a crafty way to change the heading to "Places I go every day", but couldn't see it! I know Lyn and Christy have visited here, so maybe they'll be glad to know I visit them too.

Just a little update.

I added the chicken to the barbecue, so I'm going to check that now!

posted by Lauralea | 5:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
        Drycold Designed ©2005 Lauralea Friesen