I am

 

I read

 

Previous Posts

 

Archives

 

Powered by Blogger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

Monday, June 27, 2005

AAARG!!!

I know the closet was my idea.

I still think it's a good idea.

I just need to keep my feet in line.

We moved the computer into the front closet.

Works well.

We have easy access to our internet radio, but we can close the door when company comes.

However...

It is MOST annoying



When you've just written a BRILLIANT post



To have your foot accidentally hit the power bar's off switch



And to hear the sickening sound



Of the computer decompressing



Into silence



Knowing that everything you've just written



Is lost.



AAARG!!!

posted by Lauralea | 8:21 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Toni Ertl said...

TAPE!




























(or buy a power bar without a switch.

;-)

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
        Drycold Designed ©2005 Lauralea Friesen